Monday, May 17, 2010

STI- HPV

What causes Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?

When a papillomavirus infects a human.


How can HPV be transmitted?

HPV is typically transmitted through sexual contact. It can be transmitted through all the same ways that any other STI can be transmitted. Through sexual activity, mixing of blood from an infected person.


What are the signs and symptoms?

Genital HPV usually has no symptoms, unless it is a type that causes genital warts. Genital warts may appear within weeks or months after contact with a partner who has HPV. More rarely, genital warts may show up years after exposure.

Most people will never know they have HPV because they have no symptoms and the body's immune system causes the virus to become inactive. In about 90% of cases, the body's immune system clears the HPV infection within 2 years. This is true of both high-risk and low-risk HPV types. A small number of people with HPV will have the virus for a longer time. These people can develop cell changes that over many years may lead to cervical or other genital or anal cancers.

What are the ways to treat it?

HPV has no known cure. The virus will usually be cleared from the body with the help of the body's immune system within 2 years. However, HPV can lead to other types of cancer. However, these types of cancer can be treated.

How can HPV be avoided?

The only way is to abstain from all sexual activity. It is usually not possible to know who infected persons are. However, HPV infections are so common that most ways of preventing other STIs do not guarantee that you won't get it. They will reduce the risk though.


Group 4- Christian, Jit Sheng, Jun Hao, Jun Peng and Tse Tzang

3 comments:

  1. Are you going through GENITAL HERPES? OR GENITAL WARTS? Dr. Iyabiye is the solution to your problem and I am a testimony to his great work. I suffered genital herpes and warts for a long time until 2 months ego when I read about his recommendation online on how he cured someone who went through the same problem. I contacted him and he sent me the medicine and after taking the medication for a month the pains where gone and I became healed /cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I am free. You too can be free, reach him through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com Call / Whatsapp: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am from USA, i am here to give my testimony how i was cured from HIV, i
    contacted my HIV via blade. a friend of my use blade to peel of her
    finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know
    what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and i took
    the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails,
    as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. i did even
    bothered about it, so when i got to the hospital the next week when i was
    ill the doctor told me that i am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got
    it from so i remembered how i use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i
    feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so
    one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all
    talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly
    emailed the doctor email, and he also replied to me an told me the
    requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command,
    he prepare a herbal medicine for me which i took. he
    called me the next week that i should go for a test which i did to my own
    surprise i found that i was HIV negative. Thanks to him once more the great
    doctor that cured me DR Imoloa so you can also emailed him at
    {drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com} or whatssapp him on +2347081986098} God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.


    ReplyDelete